Monday, February 8, 2010

Babysitting Co-Op

Our group of moms continues to get together, which has been just a HUGE blessing in our lives. Especially mine, as motherhood can be challenging at times and I often question myself on the choices we make. However, to have other moms sitting in the same boat is a lifesaver.

We recently started up a babysitting co-op, which has also been a blessing. Nate and I were able to go on our first date in several months thanks to the co-op (I guess we're just too cheap to pay a sitter). So, instead of exchanging money for watching each others' kiddos, we exchange points. It has been excellent so far; it will be fun to see how the co-op expands and changes to see how our relationships with each other continue to grow.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! I'm happy you and Nate got to spend some date time together. Hope to see you guys soon! I need some updated photos of Isaiah!

    ReplyDelete